Wednesday, November 5, 2008

All in one Plan



I dont know how many can relate but....Being a mom can be an easy day lets go w/ challenging. So something particularly horrific occors after about...14 years of being a mom. Teenagers. Now Im not talking about the "oh no that dress is too short" stuff. I am talking about cell phones that are packaged to be set up with your internet and home phone....Absolutly a feature to economize and create a more convenient experience for the customer.
So let me explain how this REALLY works. You have a home phone,and your internet and daughters cell phone w/ 150min AND unlimited texting.. If we were playing the game show "The Price Is Right" estimated value?..... Probably $100 maybe $150. What happens when said teenager uses 1600 minutes? I CAN TELL YOU!!!
Your Home Phone gets turned off and so does your internet. Solution to get your stuff turned back on you pay the $1500 (remember you had only budgeted for a tenth of this. If and I mean IF you ever choose to allow you child to have a cell phone again....pay the extra $20 for the UNLIMITED plan. Dont tell your child that its unlimited. think of it as insurance or whatever willl help you sleep at night. Just dont get duped into some plan that screams disaster 150 min? for a month

1 comments:

Susan said...

I can so relate!! I did the same thing to my mom when Ken was stationed in Korea except my bill was a mere $600! Oh the joys of teen-agers!