Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things about me


1. I love to work out/ exercise~ not because I am a health freak, I just want to eat what I want and not look like I do.
2. I served in the navy for 5 years to pay for College~It was probably one of the smartest things I did for myself early in my adult life. I learned a trade, discipline and learned a work ethic absolutely invaluable things that I still use to this day
3. I love to cook and I make good money doing it~I feel stunted cooking meals for my kids because there isnt any creativity in chicken nuggets, noodles, mac and cheese and honestly I have been told "they wont starve to death if you just serve them big people food". I've done THAT technique. I can't deal w/ sending a kid to bed hungry..so I make 2 kinds of dinners almost every night
4. I can say that I am pretty much OVER scary movies I hate how they make me feel.I ALREADY worry about everything~add to that things that go bump in the night its just too much for me.
5. I watch all comic book movies that come out; Elekrta,Batman,spiderman, X-men,Unbreakable
6. I LOVED Twilight...the book the movie was..eh but I waited in line for 2 1/2 hours even though I knew that it would never compare to my imagination.
7. My little baby Ro still sleeps w/ us
8. I love college : I have an AA Then a B S in psychology~I'll hopefully starting my Masters in Aug. I will turn in all my paper work March 1st. When I get accepted into the Masters of Science in Counseling Psychology, I hope to eventually work in the school district helping kids
9. I am going to be competing in the MRS Alaska USA pageant June 6th at 6pm. I just wanna do something a little crazy, and that I have never done before. I wanna remind myself I guess how to be alive, girly and be get involved in things ouside of my little sphere
10. If I am driving alone ~ I rarely listen to music in the car~ "quiet" so I find it an indulgence The clue here is I am almost never alone in the car,lol!
11. I spend way to much time online w/ my online social life~but I have 8 kids, I work and have a wonderful husband , if it weren't for online I wouldn't have a social life outside of my family AT ALL.
12. I love having a huge family~ It feels like having all the coolest people you know, with you all the time.Its loud and chaotic at times but it's really almost always is fun...except when its time to clean..then... its like on the TV, it gets so quiet you can hear crickets?lol!
13. I have never had any of my babies in a hospital 1 at home the rest in a birth centers. Nope no drugs. The last one when I am being honest w/ myself we should have been her at the hospital. I was lucky to have a very skilled midwife that knew how to react quickly.
14.I am a really good photographer
15.my baby Ro and Jared snore
16. I met Jared my husband in Hawaii and after 3 months we were married and sealed in the temple in Laie, Hawaii. We were the only members in our family~ so besides the temple workers, it was just Jared and I there.
17.I believe that we can surround ourselves with people that either help us grow or hold us back and that sometimes we need to take inventory
18. I believe that we should Always leave people places and things better than when we found them~ This means being very conscious of what your ability is to contribute to things and people in a positive healthy way
19. I want to do a triathalon
20.I know that anything that has EVER been WORTH it, has NEVER been easy. Marriage, School, exercise, raising socially conscious kids,volunteering of time. Friendships~ lesson I've found is that eventually if you really put forth you BEST you will see the "why" to it all
21.I can't get anything done without making a list
22. I really love fountain Cokes~ the kind through drive through or at a restaurant-out of a can or bottle just isnt the same.
23. I refuse to consume any and all products containing "fake sugars" Im pretty sure that they dont help people lose weight AT ALL, and that it is only a matter of time before they figure out that its pretty toxic.
24.I love the snow. and as long as it is above 20 degrees I dont even mind the cold.
25.It freaks me when people step on pillows~ Its as bad as nails on a chalkboard for other people.

0 comments: