This was a weird twilight zone occurrence. I didn't offer money, I didn't ask them and it wasn't even our yard..oh and I actually had batteries in my camera..yay!
I am in the best part of my life EVER. I have an eternal companion who I love so much more than when we were married 18 years ago. I didnt mean for it to sound like THAT,lol I just mean that love really does grow. We have 8 awesome kids and it is a great life; its often loud, messy and at times unpredictable ...but its my life,and I love it.
2 comments:
My kids love to rake leaves! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I pay them $1 per bag they rake up :) That is a tradition that they LOVE!
This was a weird twilight zone occurrence. I didn't offer money, I didn't ask them and it wasn't even our yard..oh and I actually had batteries in my camera..yay!
Post a Comment