Gratitude really is an ATTITUDE! Inspired from my lovley and amazing friend Susan AND Sundays sacrament lesson...This really is an amazing and blessed life.
5 things per day..
1. Being sure for the first time in a LONG time I am exactly where I am supposed to be, surrounded by people who are genuinely supportive.
2. Being 35, healthy, secure in who I am.
3. Having an amazing husband, I always know where he is~ he LIKES being a dad and husband his worst habit is playing video games...there are way worse things out there.
4. The family we have nearby, are people I enjoy being around.
5. I get down on my self alot for not doing more teach more gospel principles. I heard the boys talking last night I was tired and I was intent as I pushed open the door and poised myself to "grouch at them". Connor explained..."we're almost done, we were praying, , Seth pipess in "yah, it helps Wade not have nightmares, we do this every night. Wade then says "it really works mom, so we always pray at night we will be quiet as soon as we are done. I felt Humble. These three little boys worried about getting in trouble for praying. Tears brimmed my eyes, I told them good job.Somewhere along the way,they have learned and for that I am greatful
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love it!!! Here's to an attitude of GRATITUDE!!
Post a Comment