Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Confectionary Delusions
Amid the envisioning of pretty dresses,finding sponsorship to fund my lofty ambitions...life goes on. Doing stuff and helping make other peoples ambitious ideas come to fruition...Makes me INSANELY HAPPY?! The more grandiose the better(within reason,lol!)So does it make sense to say that doing things for others that seem daunting to THEM, gives me the strength to pursue my own insane ideas...Currently I have de-stressed by making a 3 tier dark chocolate w/ raspberry filling and a white chocolate fondant frosting. I get to be around angels cleverly disguised as friends during these occasions, maybe thats why I love it so much.I also have a knack for photography...still not as good as Ginny, but I'm getting there.
Posted by Eden at 7:52 PM
Labels: camera, creativity, Food, responcibility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
ok, eden. seriously. what can you NOT do? holy cow! and what a gorgeous couple!!!
Post a Comment