Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wade Wrestling

If you have never understood the skill or sport of wrestling this video will explain why it is fascinating. Wade's weight class is the 75# he weighs only 72.3 lol! What is remarkable to me is how strong 72.3 # of "little boy" can be! If you see this video please TELL WADE when you see him?! He is in that pre adolescent age group where finding themselves so often is what they have reflected to them from the the people they know.Wade is a boy version of me. Sensitive, very empathetic and perceptive but hasn't figured out how to focus his academic talent.So finding something that he is great at has helped him be less stressed out with life as pre adolescent.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hayden and Wade sound very similar-gee I wonder where they get it:) Taekwondo has been the best thing for Hayden it has raised his self-esteem and really given him a good sense of self. Sounds like Wade has found that in wrestling- lucky boy:)

Mama Littlefield said...

He did awesome.. Its so funny Sam is so not into sports and I want him to be I 'm making him play basketball and all I hear is how much he hates it...ugh!.. Its awesome Wade has found one he likes. He will gain so much from it..