Saturday, February 7, 2009

Waiting for help??!!.....

I cant help but think about the statement that; people do indeed create their circumstances. I feel confident that I would be listed in a directory about such phenomenon. As an example I will share that I regularly I plead with father in heaven to help me find lasting friendships and people I can trust. I however isolate myself from people. I often act too busy to even spend any quality time with the best friend I could have ever asked for...My husband.What is that?! I can only say that I feel like I need to repent for misappropriation of resources. Prayer being the resource that I failed to use appropriately.You've heard the story of a flood victim who kept pray to the Lord for help. Rescuer after rescuer came by with boats and helicopters trying to help this person. The victim kept turning away the help stating " I m waiting for God to help me" Its obvious to you and me that The Lord HAD sent help. How often though are we clueless to the help we are being given.(Isa. 42:19).

2 comments:

j said...

this was like reading a journal entry i'd made IF i were being totally honest with myself. it's so true. i think women are especially good at it- and i'm trying to figure out if it's some kind of defense mechanism we develop.

i've got add your blog to my sidebar. i end up finding it in my browser and reading entries, but then not commenting b/c i'm so tired at night when i'm just surfing around!

Mama Littlefield said...

finding lasting friendships and people you can trust.. I think all women strive for both.. However I wonder sometimes if just maybe our expectations are to great after all we are all flawed.. But then again I just don't know. I am thankful for those close to me.. I have not many but the ones I have I hold near and dear to my heart..