Everyone has their idea about what a fabulous day would be. Some imagine bubble baths and birds singing. I consider the birds in my neighborhood to be personal enemies of mine.They start chirping at each other around 4am. SO they would not be "invited" to my awesome day.I like baths I guess, but only after I get a shower. So really...just getting to take a shower that was as long as I want(because everyone is still sleeping). All by myself! No kids or husband, because although it is efficient. Its never is relaxing to shower w/ others. Unless you have one of those fancy double headed showers. Also,in my perfect day I can take as long as I want to shave my legs. I never get to shave my legs if a baby of husband want to share a shower. Somebody needs to inform "Google" that long showers by definition,must include time to shave your legs,seriously.
I would wake up early...Make some breakfast for myself...Get a shower and because its gonna be an awesome day; My hair would look AMAZING. Then, I would find my keys exactly wear I left them.
A really cool loop hole would emerge for my family being able to file late for Alaska State dividends.This being AMAZING, because we had given up on the idea that we could ever see that $ until my friend Jaime Chase at chasenkids.com told me that there IS A SUCH thing as being able to get a dividend after the deadline.
Jared would find a business opportunity w/ one of my favorite friends...
www.chasenkids.com (who also recently was baptized) AND Jared would get a job in Alaska. The job will however; just make our bills and that is great because Jared really really needs to create and be the owner of his own business. The job will suffice to make him uncomfortable and still working on his plan to get his REAL business going
The session I had w/ the one BEST photographers in Alaska that sponsored me in the last pageant, would be included in his studios; SENIOR PORTRAIT brochure sent to 3500 homes between Wasilla and Anchorage and on his web site. Did I mention I would be in there, not in the senior citizens section but...as in H.S seniors section lol! I would call said photographer and tell him he had made my YEAR by putting my picture in that section....The amazingly talented artist, a fore mentioned, as one of the BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS in Alaska, would offer me a job.
I would find the perfect interview suit in my size at a second hand store for the Mrs Alaska America pageant...for half price.
I would find a great hair dressing salon that would agree \do color for my hair for free-(sponsor me)
I would come home from having lunch w/ a wonderful friend
and find..Everyone wants sandwiches for dinner because its too beautiful outside for me to cook. They already fixed them their selves and because this is MY fantastic day...They even cleaned up after themselves..yup they even mopped
This crazy impossibly wonderful day happened for me TODAY! Either my idea of the perfect day is seriously needing an upgrade,lol!Dang, those birds were STILL squawking at 4am I dont know what events would need to be on everyone else s list. I do know that describing how one celebrates days like this...... ;-b
I left THAT detail out of my perfect day to keep this post rated G.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Ever had a day when....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AMAZING! i'm glad you got an awesome day!!! :) and really- we don't even get a pg version?! :)
so if you have any surefire ways to calm a screaming baby- could you email them to me? it's not 7 hrs in a row anymore- but my boobs can't take being pacifiers- he won't take another pacifier- and if i feed him more, he pukes. lovely.
That. is. AWESOME!!
I was totally drawn in thinking, how could I help make this day happen for Eden?? But no..it came true!!
You deserve it! xoxo
Yay Edey!! I'm so happy for you in every way!!
Everyone needs that perfect day once in a while -- especially after LOTS of trials :) I'm proud of you for hanging in here!
It's only taken me a week to read this entry! LOL
I just saw I posted Edey... weird :) Actually, it's kinda cute!
So do I need to buy tickets for the pageant at the door or from you? I'm so excited to see you!
Post a Comment