Saturday, August 15, 2009

Seths Birthday

The day started off with RAIN! The bouncy house was due to be delivered and set up at 11am and at 10 it was still raining.

I don't look this horrible w/o make up usually...However... I was SO VERY NOT AMUSED with almost having to go to our plan B.


We HAD called and canceled the bouncy house delivery

Then, at 12... it STOPPED raining...

In the effort to salvage the day, we called back the bouncy house people (they were so understanding and sweet). They had it delivered and set up by 1!



They played in there from the time it was delivered until it was picked up at 9pm tonight! The kids are all exhausted so they are going to sleep really well...SWEET!
I didn't end up having to go to Chuck E Cheese. I'm close to giddy about THAT,lol!
The kids were able to be outside~ so my house is actually intact!now that...is BLISS!

1 comments:

j said...

so awesome! :) i'm remembering this next time i get roped into chuck e cheese duty!!!!

and is that cold stone cake?!?!

happy birthday seth!!! :)