Seems like there has been a lesson for me/our family to learn... Lifes Challenges seem to be trying to close in....but to no avail. Patience and Faith, are what every issue we are facing can be reduced to. So what else can I do, but pray and wait.
I have my MSCP packet turned in with no response yet. I either will or will not get into Graduate school this year...
The insanity of raising adolescences who are guaranteed to blame you for everything that; has gone wrong or will go wrong in their life... Thankfully I have friends who have been there..
I'm still a competitor in the Mrs Alaska United States pageant~ I may or may not be able to lose the last 15 #. Im still behaving and vigilantly working out so maybe...
Jared either will or will not be going in the Army,We still are in a laid off holding pattern till we know.
I need to apply to get in the Army National Guard, but I can't until Jareds stuff is finalized sooo.
They are renovating Chester Valley Elementary next year.My kids will either be having an extra hour added to their school day for commute time to the temporary school on Fort Rich.... Or they will be approved for a zone exemption and be able to go to the other elementary school just under a mile from our house......
OH and that stupid volcano BE DONE already!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Hurry up and...wait
Posted by Eden at 6:11 PM
Labels: Challenges, Military, pageants, plans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ah, eden. we live in nearby boats to one another in this respect. seriously- WHY does patience need to be a virute?!?!
hopefully it all resolves soon! i can empathize with the grad school waiting. that is the longest time.
and i called about zone exemptions for k, b/c if the baby is in care on the base, it'd be easier to have him on base, too- and able to do a before/after school program. apparently you have to wait until 10 days into the school year to find out if it's granted! craziness.
good luck!! and i am so excited about your mrs. alaska pageant. i am bummed that it's right when i'm due, though- hopefully things work out so i can come see it. i would love that!!! and are you serious- 15 pounds? that can't possibly be right...you don't have that to lose last time i saw you!
Post a Comment