Wade got to pass the sacrament today at church. He didnt even have time to get scared ('grin'). We went in the chapel and I made a b-line for the priesthood brethren who where sitting and waiting for sacrament to begin. I said "Wade needs to know what to do..can one of you show him?" Brother Bisby smiled and said no problem. I went and sat down with the rest of my crazy monkeys. I watched my son reverently bow his head during the prayer. He then stood up with the rest of the priest hood with a tray of bread and went row to row with the rest of the priest hood. He passed the tray and moved to the next row and then Lined up at the back of the chapel with the rest of the priesthood after he had finished his rows. The he walked in line back to bless the water and he did the same process all over again.He was reverent, but made eye contact with the people he passed the trays to and smiled subtly. The dorkiest analogy EVER is about to take place ...so brace yourself. I felt like a Care Bear that glows when you hug them? okay I know that's weird but there isn't any other way to describe how amazingly proud I was of my son.
He is also amazing at helping put his younger siblings to bed lol! I hjad to put this here to un dorkify myself.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
uses for 12 y/o s
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you LDS?
Your kids are beautiful! Love the pictures!
yes I Am!
Figures!
I say that because I have so many good friends that are LDS!! :)
Post a Comment