Sick...its been 2 days and Im just now able to sit up. If I had any appreciation for blessings in disguise I would be thankful for not being tempted by food. That the mere though of food has caused me to run to the bathroom. I'm losing weight and not even trying!...blessing right?I NEVER get this kind of sick. As I lay in my bed I reminisce about the last time nausea and being this ill has racked my body. Pregnancy is the the only time. ***I am NOT Pregnant*** little blogger disclaimer there. But really, I have only been this ill during during the previously mentioned condition. Remembering that THIS is exactly how I felt 8 times and for months, not days has also caused me to feel grateful. I feel happy to know that this will pass in a couple of days. That chapter of my life is done. The quiet assurance Jared and I received that all the babies meant to come from us biologically...had all arrived when Rowynn Mara was born,brought us joy and peace. It felt like we had just finished the first part of a triathlon. **disclaimer** I have never done a triathlon (yet). I know the race is still going because we are raising all these angels. I have determined that in 16 years we will be done with the second part of the triathlon.The last phase is raising your grown kids.I have been making friends with people with adult children. It scares me to say but,that part is hard too! Financial,Legal and relationship choices/mistakes, kids usually turn to their parents. We are experiencing some of that now w/ our oldest. How would the t-shirt for this triathlon look? A pregnant lady running....to pee, 2 swimmers looking like their drowning;, and elderly scooters chasing down shoplifters. I blame this entry on the fever...
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment