Friday, May 15, 2009

This was called work...lol!




I have a sponsor/friend that intends to create the next extreme endurance race across over 2000 miles of Alaskas toughest water ways. I have gotten involved with this cause because it is good clean endurance style fun! I love man vs nature type competitions. So I am helping them out..by being a representative and they have helped me with a very generous donation to my Mrs Alaska pursuit.



The Alaska WetDog Race is the worlds longest personal watercraft endurence race. This race will begin in the ocean at Whittier, and end over 2000 miles and 23 checkpoints later in Iliamna. The race will cross Alaskas open oceans,rivers and lake and will not only test the stamina of the man (or woman), but it will define which brand of watercraft is the best




Will you do me a little bitty favor?~go to their website they need the "hits"~ fill out the short ...really short survey: http://wetdograce.com

0 comments: