Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Illogical I think.


Last post I was explaining how I am a little; happy/ scared/ nervous, about the whole "starting school thing". Still the case. Its something like 2 weeks until the insanity begins so wouldnt you think I would be out everyday playing and being all kinds crazy? nope. nothing.
I am staying home reading all the text books that have come in finally. Including
writing in the margins. I am so ready to be a full time nerd! I took the kids swimming and brought my new book bag and read 3 chapters of my text while I was there.

Gosh. On another note my camera was stolen. I don't have a camera anymore. For those who know me...I am devastated. Probably has a little bit to do w/ why I cant bring myself to go anywhere. If there isnt a photo...Did it really even HAPPEN? Gah. I am crushed.

1 comments:

j said...

i'm JUST like that- i love new books. i had to stop myself from buying school supplies for ME the other day. i just love it. it's crazy. i cannot believe that post-internship i'm done with school- the nerd in me won't know what to do with myself.

i relate to this post on so many levels, eden. someday we need to hang out, you know. i know you're going to do great in this. you're incredible to be juggling so much in your life. and i don't think it's unreasonable to want all those things. i hope not! my thinking on it tends to go something like it's fine to go after those things- with the understanding that with multiple balls in the air, it takes a little longer to get it done. that- and i've tamed my competitive bone into near total submission. sigh. anywho- good luck with starting up! i'm excited for you! :) and i want to do a triathlon, too! (i just have to figure out how to swim---contact lenses really bother me with that...oh right- and i need to actually return to some level of fitness again!- but when it happens- we should find one to do!)