The pressure to do a bazillion things is closing in on me. I'VE HAD IT! I read ALOT. ALOT ALOT not just because I have to, but because I like knowledge. I think it was the book Don't sweat the small stuff... seems like it said something like "the people who matter.. don't mind, and the people who mind...dont matter." I sure hope that piece of wisdom is true.
why you ask?
I know that those of you, who actually READ these musings are familiar with my situation.
Those who need the Cliff notes...This blog is about simplifying so catch the heck up already!
School, Kids, Work, family obligations, friends.. LIFE!!
I am trying to do behave and conduct my life as if~ I'm not actually taking twelve units (12) OF Graduate school classes.
problem w/ that is.. I AM DOING all those thing in addition to SCHOOL.
I am only TECHNICALLY in classes on Monday and Wednesday night...till 10pm. But the reading and homework and projects...yup, that's what I do w/ whatever time I am not cooking for my client, cleaning up after EVERY-FREAKIN-BODY, managing the finances.
I still have 2 at home and they are busy...very busy.
I am making it a public notice that I have very little time to do all the stuff I HAVE to do. So I don't answer the house phone...most of the time. Its not personal I promise. It just takes so much effort to get in a groove of; homework,cleaning, laundry ect. that to stop a process, to go find a functioning phone is making me feel...bananas.btw if you call and leave a message I ALWAYS call back.
SO e-mail me either hot mail~ or~blog~ or ~face book ~or~ text me, If you dont have my cell # Ill give it to you. But seriously people.... life has gotten so much busier and I just want to keep my mind...intact.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Its time to SIMPLIFY...
Posted by Eden at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
(((Eden Mara)))
I'm with you and can totally relate. Don't get burned out and keep focused on the present. :) Enjoy those babies at home.
I feel for you. Well, I've never been through what you're doing, but I think we all go through stages where we are overwhelmed and feel like we can't keep up. Just focus on the priorities...you are AWESOME!!
I'm with you, Eden! Simplification is easier when you do it than when G-d forces your hand-- you know what I'm talking about!
Since you are doing this as self care, you will be good when clients have this issue.
Post a Comment